The fee structure varies from class to class. Please contact the office to know the fee structure according to the grade of your ward. As this Institution is a Charitable One so is being run on NO PROFIT
NOTE: Fee & Funds, once deposited are not refunded or adjusted in any case.
1. Parents of the child selected for the admission will be required to deposit fee and funds on the same date, (however, it can be extended for 2 working days) to finalise the admission: Failing which the selection for admission would stand cancelled. Part payment of the fee is not allowed, in case. However, the parents of boarding students having some genuine reason may apply to the Management to deposit the fee and funds in instalments which in anyway should not be more than two.
2. If, in some particular case Academy allows the payment of fee & funds in two installments then the first installment of 60% of the total amount is to be deposited on the day of admission and rest of the amount i.e. 40% is to be deposited by or before 31st August of the same Academic Session. For the payment of second installment no reminder is sent by the Academy rather parents have to deposit the fee on the prescribed date and time. Non-depositing of second installment in time causes a fine of Rs. 100/- per day which is upto seven days only, afterwards the name of the student may be struck off from the Rolls of the Academy. In such a case the Parents of such a student will have to apply for re-admission while depositing full fee and funds of the running session. No application in regard to enhancement of the time and date to deposit the second installment is entertained.
3. IF A STUDENT DISCONTINUES AFTER DUE ADMISSION AND DEPOSIT OF ALL FEE AND FUNDS, THEN THERE IS NO PROVISION OF REFUND OF FEE OR MAKING ADJUSTMENT OF SUCH A DEPOSITED FEE WITH SOME OTHER STUDENT.
4. The fee is to be deposited by Cash or Demand Draft (in case by Demand Draft then it should be in the name of Sahibzada Ajit Singh Academy, payable at Roopnagar). Only Local Cheques or Cheques payable/cleared at Roopnagar, are accepted. If any Cheque gets dishonoured then the legal action would be taken against the person who issued the cheque along with charging for the Bank Charges and fine of Rs. 2000/-.
5. In case a student who has deposited 60% of the fee and funds and discontinues with the Academy, in between, then no request for School Leaving Certificate is entertained unless and until the required Fee & Funds that include second installment also, is deposited.
6. There would be approx. 10% increase in overall fee structure every year.
7. If the parents deposit the fee & funds less than the amount due on the prescribed date, the fine of Rs. 100/- per day is applicable up to the date of making the final payment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: FEE & FUNDS ONCE DEPOSITED ARE NOT REFUNDABLE OR ADJUSTABLE IN ANY CASE.