List of Books
List of Books for all Classes
New Syllabus for Session 2021-22
SYLLABUS, EXAMINATIONS AND CONCERNED RULES
1. Change in syllabus is allowed only with the prior approval of the Principal. Academy is following strictly the C.B.S.E. syllabus and C.C.E. pattern for IX & X.
2. There is a semester system from II to VI & for IX, X (Under C.C.E Pattern)
3. There is terminal system for First and for VII, VIII, XI & XII class.
4. For Nursery, L.K.G, U.K.G, classes, previous syllabus will be included in every month.
5. For VII, VIII, XI, XII previous syllabus will be included in the final term.
6. The previous syllabus will not be included in the next semester for the classes II to VI & for IX & X.
7. Date-Sheet shall be circulated to the students by the controller of exams ten days before the commencement of examination concerned.
8. The students should have more than 75% attendance in order to be eligible to appear in examination.
9. Students should reach the examination hall 10 minutes before the starting of examination.
10. No student will be allowed to leave the examination hall before half time.
11. The examination will commence at the given time and finish exactly at time mentioned on the question paper.
12. The minimum pass marks for Nursery to V is 50% and for VI to VIII is 40% and for IX to XII is 33% in each subject.
13. For nursery, L.K.G, U.K.G monthly examination takes place in the month of May, August, September, October, November, January and February is revision month.
14. There will be regular weekly tests of the students. If for some reasons (illness etc.) a student could not appear in the terminal examination, his Re-examination will be considered by the examination committee. Re-examination will be possible after giving an application of request and depositing the requisite examination fee in Account Section. Re-examination fee is Rs. 150/- for each subject up to class VI and Rs. 250/- each subject from Standard VII onward.
15. There will be two unit tests for classes VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII i.e. in the month of August and January.
16. If a student is absent without prior information for the monthly, terminal and semester examination. He/She will be fined @ Rs.100/-per paper.
17. The marks of a subject in which a student fails will not be added to the grand total.
18. Student failing in more than two subjects in final, he/she will be detained. But in case of failing in one, may be promoted to the next class provided he/she passes the supplementary examination.
19. Student failing in any subject will not be considered for any position.
20. A student who gets good marks in supplementary examinations cannot claim for the position/award/free ship etc.
21. The answer sheets will be shown to the parents on the result day only.
22. A fine of Rs. 100/- will be charged from the student who loses or destroys the examination Report Book as well as Answer Sheets.
23. Report Books should be collected by the parents on the date circulated by the class-in-charge. It is to be re-deposited within 2 working days of the issuing date. Failing to deposit the same would cause a fine of Rs. 20/- per day along with debarring the student from attending the classes.
Boys and Girls are admitted to this class at the age of three plus on 31st March (Last week of March). They are given no formal instructions as such they are far too young. Yet this is not a place where they are simply taken care of and kept amused for four hours.
What may appear to an adult is little more than play and amusement in reality a
carefully planned multi-sensory approach that combines games, stories, music songs
and recitation, Dramatics, Art, phonics and language experience to enable:
1.Physical and motor Development